Makes you think, doesn't it?

PETA2.com

Monday, July 21, 2008

SSDD

Well, yesterday was my birthday. i turned 22! i'll get the pics up as soon as i can. i really dont feel 22. My birthday plans consisted of going to TGI Fridays and getting fried mac n cheese and an Ultimate Mudslide (Yummmmm!!), and seeing Wall: E. my mom hated it, but i love it!! I'm totally gonna buy it as soon as it comes out on DVD. IT was such a cute movie!
but after we got back from the movie, i opened up my presents from my mom- Weeds Season 2 and a Christopher Moore book-, and that was it for the festivities. i did get a body pillow at Bed Bath n Beyond with a gift card i got in the mail from my aunt. but that was it. :( kinda boring.

Sorry its been so long, i couldn't get back on for awhile. I'm signed on (right verb?) with a temp agency and they have a job they think i could do. ten bucks an hour, wahooo! i'm a little late with my resume, so that slashed my chances, but i did really good on my tests. dunno. i had a really god teary rant on my voice recorder Audio Journal today about how nothing goes right for me. i'm skinny, stutter, take 4 medications, no guy has ever looked at me as anything other than to make fun of, etc, etc, etc. pity party extraordinaire. and the worst part is, every word of it is true.

i'm writing a story now, about a woman who ran away from an abusive home situation to move in with this outdoors guru-person, and after he died, she meets an ex-secret army department worker guy, and they get together, but then when she gets lost in the woods on the way back from market in the next town over, he thinks whoever's after him for uncovering a secret found her, and goes after her. i haven't really gotten to that point yet, and i'm working on it as i go. it'll probably be interesting. i hope.

Well, SSDD here. Smell ya later.

No comments: