Makes you think, doesn't it?

PETA2.com

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Some happy announcements!

Hm. Well, the job's going well. just got my first paycheck, 152-something. we ujst closed my checking accounts cause i didn't have any money, and it'll take til tuesday morning for my money to show up. So... ***starting Tuesday morning, im VEGAN!!!*** completely animal-product free. and i'm gonna buy all my bath n body products from Bath & Body Works, cause they don't test on animals. More expensive, but worth it. I get so excited imagining me waking up at Chatham and having scrambled egg replacer with soy cheese and facon on the side!! Ackk! can you imagine!! yum yum yum!! Whew. Well, lets see, what else is new. Oh, did you know Chatham is haunted? exciting! Supposedly Mellon Hall is a big psychic hotspot. I saw it on YouTube. (that really enhances its credibility. ;) )
On another note, I havent seen uncle Tim yet, but things seem fine with my uncle mark, one of the people i had a problem with in my ranting "jackasses" post. Im more worried about Unle Tim tho, cause the man is...welll... he's an ass. He follows the school of thot where, Im the man and you all must do what i say, now go cook and clean for me. But he applies that rule to everything. He just makes the rules and says what he says and that is that and don't you dare contradict him. What a mess. But I suppose we'll see in a couple of weeks. ooohh... i almost forgot... I TURN 21 IN 13 DAYS!!! WOO HOOO! Social D concert Thursday, then Sandcastle on my birthday!! WOO HOOO!! can you say blue toobalooba til my head spins, then cocktails on the lazy river?!? WOO HOOO!

No comments: