Makes you think, doesn't it?

PETA2.com

Monday, July 30, 2007

Playing ketchup

Sorry, dudes. I know how infuriating this sounds coming out of Joriel's keyboard, but i've just either been too busy or just didn't damn feel like posting in forever! my birfday was awesome, i almost puked cherry vodka, grenadine and triple sec all over the the dance floor during the social distortion concert. I didn't even know they made cherry vodka. Ya learn someting new every day. Sandcastle kicked ass. and i didn't even wipe out once! go me! Yet somehow, i always seem to get stuck under the waterfall in the lazy river. Like, every. time. My job has been going pretty good, i got ten hours of overtime one week, so my paycheck was pretty beefy. i have off mondays, which is why i am typing this now. I'm thinking about getting my hair dyed dark brown with chunky pink streaks. gahd, i can't type today. its gonna look so cool! my poor gram tho. she has 3 grandkids, one with a tattoo, one with a mohawk, and one who wants pink hair! haha. lets see...what else. oh, my god, did you read the new Harry Potter? i finished it already!!! it is sooo good! SPOILER ALERT!!! I can't believe Tonks and Lupin died!!! That filthy Rowling murderess! My favorite charachters! and just after they'd had little Teddy! oh, they were gonna be so happy! i cried. like, tears, running down my face. okay, SPOILER OVER!!! vegetarianism's been going well. i tried to go vegan, but that'll hafta wait for another try after college. as will, probably, Frankie (or Fiona) and my male parakeet as yet unnamed. I keep meaning to ask my transfer advisor about that. I'm about to beat up my keyboard, ic an't type. school starts in 3 weeks! yay, school shopping! i would move into office max if i could. i ask my mom since Chatham's giving me a laptop for college, she should get me a pda, since theyre cheaper and doesnt she wanna send me a away for this momentous occaision with something nice. she said i had between a 2 and 50% chance of getting one. i dunno, well see. god, it gets soo hot up in hurr! i'm melting! kay well, smell ya later.

No comments: