Makes you think, doesn't it?

PETA2.com

Monday, August 6, 2007

Tired and Whiny and Cranky oh my!

Ya like the new banner? go peta! just wanted to post while i was on here putting on the banner. vegetarianism going well, just wish i could do more. were getting our ducks in a row where student loans and such are concerned. my mom thinks i should be all excited, but im like, oh gee, the prospect of having to pay 200 bucks a month til i'm 30 really perks me up! oy. i recently had a disillusionment breakthru, and wrote 2 poems about it. i might post them later. i finally realized, for the last time, that wishes really do not come true, no matter what. you can wish til your blue in the face, and you will have done absolutely nothing. or as i phrase it in "Save Yourself the Pain", "what is for you will not pass by you,/all the rest is just grasping at smoke". i rather like that line. O'course, i feel better about this than might most, seeing as i have wicca to fall back on.
This job is really making me tired and whiny and cranky. er than usual. :) i feel like i'm wasting my last summer at home, which i guess it isnt really, but its my last summer b4 chatham, so it feels like it'll be my last summer at home. nice money tho. really nice money. :) the a/c in this place is on drugs. its set to 78, but it wont kick on, even tho its 85 in here. agh! talk about heat stroke! oh, did i post about my bday? i'm sure i did. I'm really bummed that bcuz of the new feasting on asphalt, Good Eats is only on at 11 pm now. i'm gettin the shakes man, i needs me some Alton! well, okay, some clean-shaven, motorcycle-free Alton. Ugh, i gotta get off this computer b4 i go mental. see yall.

No comments: