Makes you think, doesn't it?

PETA2.com

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Adventures in a one-track mind

My latest obsessions: Ike Riley Assassination, The Kooks. I almost fazed out on them for a while, but the radio at my work keeps me on my one-track-minded toes. School's next week. I had a really good session with Kathleen yesterday, and talked to Jeremy again. i think i'm gonna slip him my number, something which i strongly doubt i am suave enough to pull off. But i hated how stagnant and boring our interactions were becoming, and damn it, i want him! so, for once in my life, i'm gonna go get the damn guy. So there.
Hm. What else. i swear to god i'm gonna kill the kid that works with me, aaron something. little-no. no slander. not only does he constantly mix up the numbers i need, like 30 forks of one kind and 70 of another, but he spreads them over like 5 racks by putting like 2 pcs of flatware in each cup, that could easily fit 20. aagh! ever since tom left, this job has been so much slower and i seem to have more time and less things to fill it with. although, that could just be the season. *wistful sigh* cant stop thinking about him. not aaron, ew. jeremy. can you imagine if he actually calls me? ack, i cant even think about it. i blabber like a bloody idiot. The poor man's gonna be like, oh, my god, this girl is out. of. her. tree! Oh, bloody hell. i get so tired of...stuff. my life as it stands.
I'm thinking of getting my hair dyed. darkish brown with pink streaks. oh, duh! i went canoeing with some of my mom's friends at hazelbaker's sunday. Super fun, even tho at first, i was like MOMMY! cause she was in a dift canoe and i was the one in charge of my canoe and i had not a blessed clue what i was doing. agh. 4 more days and then i get paid and am down to 3 days a week! i cant wait!

No comments: