Makes you think, doesn't it?

PETA2.com

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Ugh. Not feeling v. good. the day started out so good...actually the whole day was good. i actually spoke aloud of my own accord during class today, attributing to discussion. yay me!! and i had a nice, good-for-me lunch instead of proccessed vending machine-crap cuz all i had was a 5. probably about 2 or 3 strawberries in there between the jam on my bagel and the fruit-on-the bottom yogurt. but i caught a bus downtown today cause today was gonna be the day i slip jeremy my number. hot barista of my dreams, rem? well, not only did i not slip him my number (because he was leaving the same time as me and there was no way) but mosquitos could have spawned in the silence that hung between us. i tried to get into a deep conversation like we had at first, but he never carried it very far, and i couldnt think of anything to say. So now... i dont know. the fact that i stayed there for an hour til he left for the day makes me think that i'm being too needy and clingy, even tho i just got back there regularly 2 weeks ago. my mom sez i should let it go, just forget about him, but i cant do that! he likes me, he just wont...try anything. chasing someone you like is supposed to be romantic, i just didn't think i'd be the one doing the chasing. Next time i see him, if thinkgs get better, i'll give him my number, if they dont, i'll just come out with it, gove him my number, and leave. whatever happens, i'll have made a move, and whatever happens happens. augh! is it always this stupid, hard, complicated messy stupid?!? now i feel like shit even tho i had a great day! And on top of that, i have to go to work tomorrow! bloody brilliant! now ive got a short fucking temper, and i'm not happy. Well, as Leslie Feist says, there's nowhere to go but on.

No comments: