Makes you think, doesn't it?

PETA2.com

Monday, October 1, 2007

Art History made me a coffee whore

I'm in art history class. learning about triumphal arches. tee hee. i'm allegedly taking notes. so freaking bored. i actually tok a nap outside in the hallway waiting for class to start. my mum and i are completely moved into the house, and this is my second week busing in from home. theres a tiny problem with the buses, cuz theres 2 routes both called 38c, but i just have to make sure i ask b4 i get on which one it is. no biggie. i swear to god, if he doesnt stop droning ill kill myself. he's not all that bad, but i hate rome, so i cant stand when ppl drone on and on about the merits of those merciless godless killers. Speaking of killing myself, have you heard that awful (even for the b52's, which is really saying something) song called Keiche Lorraine? god. i was at work when it came on, and it took all my self control not to rip out my eardrums with a fork. gr. stupid wyep. nice hosts, but that music is responsible for the suicide rates in this state, i swear it. hm. oh, dusty has learned how to sneak out between the bars of his cage. we have to keep a lid from one of the boxes we used to pack over his cage. sneaky little bastard. :) i love my little mouse. school is actually not bad, even tho i require coffee to function. thank you sooo much, work. at least the stuff mark makes (my boss) at work is real coffee. i have to drink vending machine coffee. its actually not bad, but i'll take any chance i can get to gripe. :) i'm just incensed that work and school has made me utterly dependent on coffee. Speaking of incenced, i did a sage incense house blessing last week. the house smelled soo good. Yummy positive energy! gotta go, it looks like im missing some important stuff. boo hoo.

No comments: