Makes you think, doesn't it?

PETA2.com

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Team Cohutta, Pittsburghers For Peta- JOIN UP!

Ya like my 2 new clubs i'm thinking of starting? One is for Real World Sydney-er Cohutta, the only sane person in the house (except maybe for Parisa, but she's such a hypocrite for making out with Alex) I like it when he's laying on the hammock and hears them yelling and goes, "That's what happens when you ask someone how pretty you are. [I] never get involved in stuff like that. Bad stuff will happen." Then he hears glass breaking, and he goes, "See? Like that." That made me smile. So, if you want to join Team Cohutta cause you love him, email me!

Pittsburghers for PETA is another club of mine i'm thinking of starting. Everybody i know anound campus is utterly humane-ignorant. I want to get the word out among college students around here that there is alternatives to fur, meat, leather, animal circuses, etc. This idea is really close to my heart, so go to peta2.com, meat.org, furisdead.org, etc. and pleeeaaase join! email me at iheartsk8rs@yahoo.com for either club! One is exciting, happy, and all things pro- Cohutta. The other is about getting the word out about animal cruelty. SO SIGN UP!!!

The base for both clubs will be my website here until they take off, then they'l have their own branches. Feel free to leave comments or questions, or email me with anything. Please join!

No comments: