Makes you think, doesn't it?

PETA2.com

Monday, October 22, 2007

Sam and Lucky: The Apocalypse.

I finally got home early from school, alto not early enuf cuz i missed my stop. by like 3 miles. but i got back around quarter to 4, just in time to catch some general hospital. they hinted that in the next episode, Lucky was gonna come to Sam's with flowers! and just the look on her face was enough to put me over the edge. they actually mean to put Sam and Lucky together?? Sam and Lucky??? TOGETHER?!?!? SAM and... Lucky....??? needless to say, i'll have a bruise on my chin for a week, it hit the floor so hard. a shameful number of obscenities flew from my mouth. Sam and Lucky. I still cant wrap my head around it. how dumb that show has gotten since i left. haha. that sounded wrong.
but ooh, i got straight a's on my midterms and probably in my classes too, but my english grade isnt out yet, cause my prof is out with pneumonia. i did something in school that i cant connect myself with online in case i'm identified, but it was very fun and made me feel nice. well, one did. the other was in a fit of depresion and just made me feel lousy. oh yeah, i'm depressed now. no signups for PP or Team Cohutta? Im dissapointed. well, ive got better things to do. lol. smell ya later.

No comments: