Makes you think, doesn't it?

PETA2.com

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Greetings and Salutations

Hello! my name's Shay, I'm almost 21 years old. I go to Community College of Allegheny Country, Pittsburgh, PA, USA. I have been a wiccan for 7 years, which still seems weird to write cuz it seems like yesterday. Wiccans, just to clarify, do not worship the devil or any such nonsense. I am slightly of the druidic persusasion, and yes i really talk like that. i have a big vocabulary. :) I want to use this blog to vent about my life, and tell people about wicca and various things i think people should be informed about. Hopefully, i wont lose my password this time, and i'll be able to post more than once. which has happened twice before. Pathetic, i know. i'm going to Chatham College in the spring (yay me!). One more semester of ghetto-tastic community college to go. I dont mean to insult community-college-goers, but i can't stand it. the whole place reeks of declasse. Anyways. I'm blonde, my hair's dyed brownish but the color's kind of faded back to my original color. Which is kind of odd cuz it was permanent color. whatever. I have dark blue eyes, my best feature, and the only good thing besides my skinny-ness that i got from my dad. gr. long, unneccesary story there. I have social anxiety disorder, i stutter like the village idiot, i have all kinds of funky things that make my hormones out of wack, as well as a thyroid disorder where my thyroid isn't attatched to my brain. Unless you've had to take 4 pills a day for the past loooong while, you don't really know what a pain that is. My shoulders are kind of leaning forward cuz i'm missing muscles in my shoulders. Getting the sense that they didn't finish putting me together yet? :) I have a dog, a little brown doxen-mix named Kacey. Damn dog hates me. Gr. Just kidding, i love her. but she can't stand sitting near me. she wont be in the same room with me for more than a minute unless my mom is there. or i have food. I'm trying to train her to stop barking, but i feed her table scraps like she pays me. Or at least likes me. ;) I also have a little black mouse named Stardust, Dusty for short, and he is just the sweetest thing. he climbs up on the roof of his cage and swings around if you come near him or walk by his cage. He's a little acrobat. He once did a somersault from the roof of his cage one time! My mom doesn't like him cause his cage smells. And he, um, made a deposit on her bedroom floor once. Oops! I'm majoring in liberal arts, soon to be english. I want to be an editor, as in books. (Thanks again Jeremy if you're reading this :) ) I watch General Hospital, Grey's, Vegas, and this show on the Food Netword, Good Eats. I'm addicted. What else to i like? reading, im a book whore. I have a serious problem when it comes to skater boys and punks. Another serious addiction. I turn into a puddle when i see a guy carrying a skateboard or with tatoos and a hawk. its pathetic. there was this guy Andrew who was in my English Lit and Mythology class. The first time i saw him, he was sitting in such a way that all his hot arm work showed, and i almost licked him on the spot! Serious problemage. Kay, well, that's all for now. TMI, anyone?

No comments: