Makes you think, doesn't it?

PETA2.com

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Welcome, Ladies and Gentlemen, to the day from hell.

I don't know if i took the wrong bus, or missed my stop or what, but i blinked on the way to town today and i'm at the airport. I had my walkman on (my mp3 is a bitch), so maybe that's the problem. i dunno. then, the hot barista i was telling you about? i made a fool out of myself. when i stood up to leave, he was like, thanks for coming in! and i said, "it's always a joy!" IT'S ALWAYS A JOY??? what the hell is that?? what was i thinking!?! who talks like that? so now Jeremy probably thinks i'm a complete loser. not to mention there was a puddle by one of these lightpoles where the plants were dripping water and i fell on my ass in one, so he probably thinks i peed myself or something horrendous like that. god, i've got to learn to speak! who says that, its always a joy?!? i mean, its always a joy?!? god, i kill myself sometimes. its always a joy. then, i had the worst session with Kathleen. the shrink. it was all about how i need to work on this and that, and how everything is moving so slow, and i'm mired in a marked lack of... anything. change, growth... its all moving right outside my window. and i'm stuck. uck. what a shitbag day. i feel like going to bed and just putting this day behind me. i just want it to be over!!! !!! !!! !!! that's what's going on in my head right now. I cant go to my fratellis concert, i hafta go to social d instead. these mosquito bites kill. jeremy thinks i'm the plague. hell, i think i'm the plague. Kath says i should thikn about what i shoud've done differently, instead of focusing ont he negative. um... i could've said, oh, yeah. i like it here. i could've...paid more attention onthe bus. i couldve asked gram for money so i didn't run out. There. strangely, i feel a little better. i'm still gong to bed. ;)

No comments: