Makes you think, doesn't it?

PETA2.com

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Peta rules

Damn. Still no love from the workplaces. Damn. I'm not being fazed out by Jesse, tho. her computer broke. Summer, man. you long for it for months, and then once its here it gets so hot and its just like, pick a happy medium why dont you! aagh! it was soo hot today. It would help if maybe my routine varied. but no. Breakfast, Gilmore Girls, chores, tv, walk, internet, dinner, tv, bed. Every. Single.Day. I bot a vegan starter pack and a peta street team starter pack the onther day. sent for actually. i bot 3 vegan buttons. soo excited for them to get here. the street team thing has lots of pamphlets and leaflets and stickers and things. a printed out an assload on my dying printer today. I go downtown for an appt with my shrink, Kathleen, tomorrow, and i will post them up there then. Soo amped! cruelty to animals sucks! fur is evil! meat is murder! go peta!! woohooo! :D.

No comments: