Makes you think, doesn't it?

PETA2.com

Saturday, June 2, 2007

Accidental Rant

Hey yall. My mouse Dusty is playing with me right now, crawling on my lap. I tried to get him to type some, but he was having none of it. he just sat there in his scared and stubborn pose. Its almost like he's thinking, "maybe if i stay very still, she'll forget aaaalllll abut me." a cross between that and "please don't make me please dont make me..." i put him on my head for a time out. I applied to Houlihan's at the mall, Red Lobster again, and Johnny Carino's. online. i'm really holding out hope for the Houlihan's job. It's dishwashing. Hell, it'll pay the bills. My mom's out tonite, going to the graduation party of my former arch-nemesis' brother, Narc Boy. His real name's Zach Jones, but he's a pudgy little asshole with no will or backbone of his own. If he wre a villain, his special power would be sniggering like an dungeons and dragons outcast asshole. He's not as bad as his brother, Brandon. Now there's a world class asshole. I fell in like with him in high school, the worst and most disgusting thing i have ever done, only because his mom, Sue, said he liked kids or whatever. i have no clue, that whole time is a guilt and bile-stained memory. So i liked him for like a week, and he found out at this New Years party. him, Narc boy and their friend Rocco formed this little "let's torment the girl who likes Brandon" club. One time, they even made a plan to strategically seat themselves on the schoolbus so that if i looked at Brandon, Zach would see and be able to snigger about it with him after. I caught Rocco commenting on my tight pants one day, saying, "I bet she learned that from Brandon." They laughed. I mean, how stupid can boys get? I mean, the kid never wore pants that werent 3 sizes to big for his dumb ass! Whatever. so if your reading this, maybe after a night spent at home jerking off and googling yourself, this is my personal fuck-you. oops, i didn't mean to go off like that. back on track. anyways, my mom sed she'd be home at 7, and while i naturally add on an hour to the time she says, it's 9 and she still isnt home. okay, well, scratch that, she's home. but it's 9:30! Well, i gotta go. just writing to say that i'm bored and there's nothing to do . but now there is. so bye.!

No comments: