Makes you think, doesn't it?

PETA2.com

Monday, June 4, 2007

Family Tree ramble + the bellybutton lint in my brain.

I was supposed to post this about 4 this p.m.. But i forgot. I went donwstairs to start working on my peta stencil-i'm spraying a denim totebag with this really cool stencil that says meat=murder. by the time i finished, my mom had gotten home and we had to go to my grams cuz she had dinner there cuz my Aunt Dorie was there. She's good people. :) she says she's tickled with me. ;) she's my great great aunt. My great gram's sister. i like the girls in my family. at least the seasoned-of-years ones. :) My Aunt Rene, Aunt Dorie, Aunt Evvie, (she was my favorite) and Aunt Phyllis. I might be forgetting one, in which case oops. but there ya go. there's a picture of my great gram, my gram, and all her aunts sitting next to each other at a bar. It's so cute. My mom jokes that the only time my gram gets to hang out and drink is when she's with her aunts! My Aunt Rene loves wine. sh's probably my second favorite. Augh, my aunt (not really, the geneology's just too complicated) Syl just called my gram last week cuz her kidneys are failing. she has to go on weekly dialysis. and my Aunt (also not really) Tally just got diagnosed with breast cancer. she has to go for 33 days of chemo. Scary stuff. my aunt tally used to be one of my faves when i was younger. they're both my Pap Plummer's family. i don't actually know him. i've always wanted to have one of those grandfathers you call pap, so i call him pap. it's not like he can object. Aunt Syl is my Pap's brother's wife. so sort of my aunt. great aunt, i guess. and aunt tally is... lets see...hell, i dunno. our family is too big for my head. Wow, ramble much, Shay? Anyways. Yeah. My gram yeah, yeah, yeah-ed me when i told her about becoming vegan when i get a job. she was all, well you better bring your own food! I was kind of taken aback. i didn't think she'd just not believe me, letalone have that kind of hostile reaction. Well, she didn't think wicca would stick either. sometimes i kind of wonder if the person i'm going to be if i get my druthers is gonna be a dissapointment or the granddaughter she doesnt want. You know? i dont wanna be the weird, tree-hugging hippie chick granddaughter she feels weird around. Ah, dunno. Shamma shamma.
The house is back on the market. Gina's gonna come see it on wednes. we got 5 calls when it came out on the pennysaver last week, but most of them putzed. i worked for 2 solid hours today doing house-ready chores. it was fun, tho, being busy. having to decide what could and could not be done in the time i had rather than wondering what i'll do with the giant chasm of extra time i usually have. Ooh, i discovered a new blog today. the secret city. secretcity.blogspot.com , i believe. the guy writes short stroies and stuff sometimes. i'd like to do that, write some short stories on here, or publish my poems on here. there a little personal (and pissy) for cyberspace. i don't know if i'd feel right. he also just talks, like this. but the man's got a way with words. oh, god. have i even mentioned chatham on here? dream school, heaven on earth. my school. i'm going there in the spring. go Chatham!! um...okay, that's all for now.

No comments: