Makes you think, doesn't it?

PETA2.com

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Ignorant hurtful beligerent jackasses run in the family

dammit i dont understand why it is so damn hard for people to just accept the way i am instead of having to belittle it and rub it in my face that meat is there and that they dont care what happens to [poor defenseless animals. admittedly, i may push it too far from ktime to time, but i'm passionate about vegetarianism and animal cruelty, and theres no reason to use this information to hurt me. Telling nasty stories and laughing about the inhumane slaughter to defenseless animals right in front of me, knowing how i feel about this, and then laughing when i get upset is not something a normal person would do. letalone say nasty comments belittling how silly and stupid my beliefs are. i dont care if you don't share my beliefs, but the least you can do is pretend you don't think they're ridiculous and stupid and not even worth pretending they matter to anyone. i donnt want to be estranged from my family, but if they refuse to let me be happy by at least pretending they suport me, i'm going to have to. i will be happy, with them or without them. the decision is entirely up to them. Goddess i wish it didn't have to be this way.

No comments: