Makes you think, doesn't it?

PETA2.com

Thursday, June 28, 2007

new job, old quote, puppy love??

Not sure where i left of here last. its been a bit busy around here. got a job tuesday, yesterday was my first day. i clean silverware at this party rental place. its not bad. nicer boss, .50c more an hour. its kind of boring and monotonous. and i really need an ergonomic desk chair. my back kills. the bird...i told you about the bird, right? the flasklight rig failed, i buried it yesterday. bawled like a baby. *quote alert* a hungry angry baby. That's from serenity. I heart Mal and Jayne!! Haha.. Jayne's the peice of ass, Mal's the brains... any firefly-heads will get that. and be nodding in drool-covered empathy. ;) so... i'm 120 bucks richer, for cleaning a couple thousand pcs of flatware. i might not be able to post very often anymore. maybe on sundays. i'm sure my vast adoring audience is just crushed. ;) i think im neglecting my poor mouse. I feed him and all, but... i don't know. i feel bad. he is just the cutest little thing. I love him so much more than i let him know. you know? poor Kacey's conked out. i'm gonna go get me a little peice of puppy love. or, in my case, puppy groan-and-roll-away-unhappily. ah, c'est la vie.

No comments: