Makes you think, doesn't it?

PETA2.com

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Jack White is the new messiah

Bad news, kids. i've done it again. see, i have a problem with falling in love- i do it way too often, way too quickly. Now, i wouldn't say i'm in love with him yet, per se, but knowing me, i'd say its not too far off. Cold Mountain + Icky Thump video = heartsick me. Grr. I just got back into Lily Allen a couple days ago, like i really need this. I hated them back in the seven nation army days, cuz i hated that song like poison. see, i also am very quick to hate. i'm a complicated person like that. so, i turned myself off to them, until i saw the I T video on mtvU, which i sort of get illegally. now, damn. i'm screwed. of course, it doesn't help that he's a poet and a lyrical genius and...hot as hell. i love how obsessed he is with the number 3. and blues music. its so cute. ugh, okay now i'm gushing. bedtime, rambler.

No comments: