Makes you think, doesn't it?

PETA2.com

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Good Feeling

I got my street team starter pack the other day! i can't be long, my mum's trying to sleep. not that she couldn't fall asleep during a nuclear attack. We went to the arts fest today-well. there was a kenny chesney concert (boo, he sucks!) going on today, so we were stuck in traffic for almost 3 hours total! actually, we spent 2 1/2 hours going one way, then we gave up and went to my grams, but she wasnt there (she's down visiting my aunt rene) so we regrouped and went back. then, when we finally got there, we realized my mom forgot her purse at my grams! luckily, i had 2 fives i was gonna use to buy something at the arts fest, or else we could'nt have gotten out of the parking garage! like there's actually anything for sale at the arts fest for under 25 bucks. the pricing there is just stupid. but you have to check out Jim Spillane's photography. It is just. I can't even begin to express how beautiful. he goes to third world countries and takes pics of the people. it is just. unbelievable. so yeah. um... but i spread a lot of my starter pack gear today! ten "kfc tortures animals" fliers, 5 "free veg kit" business cards, and i think 4 various stickers. happy happy joy joy! i felt so good. i just felt so...accomplished, you know? like i was doing something good. spreading the good word, man, does it get any better? Ha ha!

No comments: